Wednesday, December 26, 2012

So I went to Jamaa Township when I logged in, and was going to get a Snowflake Table at Jam Mart Furniture. But then I saw a bunny named Princess Cutebunny, and my dolphin's name was Princess Cutedolphin! So I tried to tell her that, but she said rolls eyes as most people do and went across the bridge leading to Serepia Forest. As I always do when something goes wrong, I went to the Sol Arcade to play Splash And Dash! I was in first place 5 times, and I needed a break. I went to the epic den list, making sure my choice was at the top of the list because more people would be there. But no, I was Blossom Vonpaw alone with myself. So I went back to my den thinking I could fix some of my arranged stuff that I wasn't happy with. I finally got bored and went to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment